100% pure, cracked cell chlorella algae. It’s a superfood, a super detoxifier and a super source of the antioxidant chlorophyll.
• More energy, due to improved nutritional status.
• Probiotic function stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system.
• Promotes tissue regeneration, growth and repair.
GET THE SPECS
What? Chlorella is a single-celled, two-billion-year-old great, green superfood.
Why? This fresh-water algae is crammed with nutrients and chlorophyll – that’s the plant antioxidant responsible for chlorella’s name and its green colour.
So what? It’s a nutrient-boost and a detox waiting to happen. Precisely what your body needs to help clear heavy metals and other toxins.
WHAT'S IN IT?
It’s a potent antioxidant found in many green plants.
• It fights free radical damage.
• It's structurally similar to oxygen-carrying haemoglobin in red blood cells, which is why it helps increase red cell counts.
• It can also chelate and clear heavy metals, detoxify the liver and help counter the effects of radiation.
2. CHLORELLA GROWTH FACTOR (CGF)
A unique phytochemical with multi-systemic effects.
• Supports healthy immune function by stimulating the production of interferon, and protecting infection-fighting T-cells and B-cells.
• Its probiotic function stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system.
• It promotes tissue regeneration, growth and repair without causing uncontrolled cell proliferation in the form of malignancies. Or it wouldn’t be called a “growth factor”.
3. LOTS OF NUTRIENTS
• Vitamins, including the stress-busting Bs and vitamins A, C, E and K.
• Minerals, particularly iron, but also calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, copper, sodium and various trace elements.
• Essential fatty acids, to contribute to cholesterol balancing.
• Protein, carbohydrates, amino acids and nucleic acids.
HOW DOES CHLORELLA HELP YOU?
It helps your body clear out all kinds of junk.
• Heavy metals. The cellulose in chlorella’s tough cell wall binds chemically with noxious heavy metals like mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium. Then it shows them the door.
• Pesticides. It helps the body flush out hydrocarbon pesticide traces, like DDT, kepone and PCBs.
• Radiation. It helps reduce damage due to radiation exposure. Japanese scientists have been investigating its effects since the nuclear disasters of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
• Fewer free radicals. The antioxidant chlorophyll cuts the tissue damage and ageing caused by free radicals.
• More regeneration. The CGF, in chlorella helps promote cell growth and tissue repair.
• More nucleic acids. When you hit your 20s, nucleic acid volumes start to decrease. CGF also boosts nucleic acid levels and so, may have an anti-ageing function.
3. THE EXTRAS
Still not enough for you? Here’s what else chlorella can do...
• More macrophages, the immune cells that swallow and destroy invading organisms and contaminants.
• An alkaline pH, as chlorella helps counter acidity and restore the body’s optimal, pH balance.
• More energy, due to improved nutritional status.
• Fresher breath, thanks to the chlorophyll.
• Better digestion, due to the healthier balance of good bacteria in the gut.
CHLORELLA OR CHLORELLA GROWTH FACTOR: What's the difference?
Do you need The Real Thing Chlorella or The Real Thing Chlorella Growth Factor? Well, there’s no quick and easy answer. But there are a few not so quick and not so easy ones.
1. Both Chlorella and CGF are brilliant for detox, and they work even better together.
2. Chlorella comes with more nutrients and CGF with extra anti-ageing and immune benefits. But it’s impossible to say which is best – different bodies need different things at different times.
3. HERE’S A TIP: As a general rule, it’s best to rotate chelators. Use one for three to four weeks and then change to another and alternate. You might want to use Chlorella and CGF together and alternate with Zeolites.
WHAT MAKES CHLORELLA THE REAL THING?
• What we put in it. Only the purest possible cracked-cell Chlorella pyrenoidosa algae.
• What we don’t put in it. No binders, fillers, colourants, flavourants, preservatives, tableting aids or additives of any kind.
• How it’s grown. In fresh, shallow water that’s totally free of toxins and pollutants.
• How it’s made. Our algae's cell walls are "cracked" through a low-temperature drying procedure. Why? For easier digestion and absorption of all the good stuff inside.
• How it’s stored. It’s packed in plastic to avoid all contact with metals and moisture
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
For maintenance, take 5 tablets twice daily, at meal times, with a glass of water. This can be increased to 10 to 20 tablets daily, or consult your health practitioner.
Note: For best results, keep this supplement stored in plastic, as you buy it. If you also take vitamin C, take it a good few hours before or after taking Chlorella.
The Real Thing | Tel # 021 7010 244 | Fax # 086 558 4105 | Email Us
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by a competent health care professional or Doctor. You should not use this information in diagnosing or treating a health problem. No information or opinion in this page/website is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. If you are taking any medicines (prescribed or not), or have a medical condition, please consult a physician or health care professional, who is aware of herb/drug interactions before taking any herbal or natural supplements.