The Real Thing Medicinal Mushroom Capsules
A potent blend of 13 organic mushrooms, for improved immunity and enhanced energy. They’re not magic, but they are medicinal. Which is even better.
GET THE SPECS
What? It’s a thirteen-pack of mushroom species, handpicked for their immune-enhancing properties. The pick of the six is Cordyceps sinensis. The energy generator.
Why? Medicinal mushrooms are nothing new. They’ve been used for centuries in Eastern medicine to strengthen the immune system and achieve all-round internal balance. Science is finally beginning to work out why. Well done, guys.
HOW WILL MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS HELP YOU?
WHAT ARE THE MUSHROOMS IN THE MIX?
MAKING MOLEHILLS OF MOUNTAINS. Tibetan sherpas take Cordyceps when climbing Mount Everest. Really. This is because the mushroom helps the body to produce energy and utilise oxygen more efficiently. Imagine what it does for athletes and the elderly.
1. THE MAIN MUSHROOM: CORDYCEPS SINENSIS
What else? It was first recorded in 2800 BC in the Pen Tsao, an ancient Chinese directory of medicinal plants. And it’s been used to boost energy, immunity and stamina until today. It’s a supplement of choice for many world-class athletes.
AN INTERESTING STORY: At the 1993 World Outdoor Track and Field Championships, a team of Chinese runners outran the competition...and nine international records. Their secret? According to the coach it was a potent Cordyceps sinensis tonic. We have a winner.
WHAT’S IN CORDYCEPS SINENSIS?
HOW DOES CORDYCEPS HELP YOU?
- Respiratory, renal and liver disease
- Memory loss
- Diabetes and insulin resistance – A 2002 study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that Cordyceps helps lower blood glucose levels and increase insulin sensitivity. Great for diabetics and people with insulin resistance.
- Sexual dysfunction in men – an established aphrodisiac in Eastern medicine.
- High cholesterol – a documented cholesterol lowering food, it helps increase good HDL cholesterol, decrease bad LDL cholesterol and bring extra benefit when used with cholesterol lowering meds.
- Cancer – a 1999 study in the Japanese Journal of Pharmacology showed that Cordyceps is anti-carcinogenic and anti-metastatic. It’s also widely used to boost and protect the body during destructive chemotherapy and radiation.
2. THE OTHER MUSHROOMS IN THE MIX
At 26% of the total mix, Cordyceps is clearly the star of the show. But there is a strong backup act – twelve medicinal fungi at 9 % , 7 % and 4 % each.
WHAT MAKES MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS THE REAL THING?
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?